On Monday 6 Moharram 1445 H, corresponding to 24 July 2023, the Government held a Government Council, chaired by Mr. Aziz Akhannouch, Head of Government, to deliberate on a number of draft legal texts and proposals for appointment to high-level positions in accordance with Article 92 of the Constitution.
Press release (Arabic version) in annexes
- At the beginning of the work, the Government Council deliberated and approved draft Decree No. 2.23.492 amending and supplementing Decree No. 2.98.183 of 24 Chaaban 1420 H (3 December 1999) defining the attributions and modalities of training and management of the National Commission for Education, Science and Culture, presented by Mr. Chakib Benmoussa, Minister of National Education, Preschool and Sports.
- Subsequently, the Government Council deliberated and approved draft Decree No. 2.23.668 amending and supplementing Decree No. 2.04.89 of 18 Rabii II 1425 H (7 June 2004) defining the competence of academic institutions and postgraduate courses as well as the corresponding national certificates, presented by Mr. Abdellatif Miraoui, Minister of Higher Education, Scientific Research, and Innovation.
- Subsequently, Mr. Fouzi Lekjaa, Minister Delegate to the Minister of Economy and Finance, in charge of the Budget, presented the draft Decree No. 2.23.558 implementing the provisions of Article 22 bis of Law No. 69.00 on State Financial Control of Public Enterprises and Other Bodies, for approval at a subsequent meeting of the Government Council.
- The Government Council continued its work by deliberating and approving draft Decree No. 2.23.565 promulgating various measures relating to the statutory status of judges, presented by Mr. Abdellatif Wahbi, Minister of Justice.
- Mr. Fouzi Lekjaa, Minister Delegate to the Minister of Economy and Finance in charge of the Budget, made a presentation in which he was informed of the content of a draft decree establishing a statute for employees of the Ministry of Economy and Finance with a view to submitting it to the attention of the Government Council.
The Council of Government concluded its work by deliberating and approving proposals for appointments to positions of responsibility in accordance with article 92 of the Constitution.
At the level of the Ministry of Justice:
Mr. Rachid Ouadifi, has been appointed Director of Civil Affairs and Legal and Judicial Professions.
At the level of the Ministry of National Spatial Planning, Urban Planning, Housing and Urban Policy (Department of Housing and Urban Policy):
Mr. Mohamed Hakim Boulouiz has been appointed Director of the National School of Architecture of Oujda.
At the level of the Ministry of Agriculture, Maritime Fisheries, Rural Development and Water and Forestry - Department of Agriculture:
Mr. Adil El Oufir has been appointed Director of Human Resources.
At the level of the Ministry of Tourism, Handicrafts and Social and Solidarity Economy:
Ms. Aicha Errifai has been appointed Director of the Cooperation Development Office.