On Thursday, 25 Chaoual 1443, corresponding to May 26, 2022, the government held its weekly council under the chairmanship of Mr. Aziz Akhannouch, Head of Government, devoted to deliberating on a number of draft legal texts and proposals for appointment to high-level positions in accordance with Article 92 of the Constitution.
Press release (Arabic version) in annexes
- At the beginning of the Council's work, the Council of Government deliberated and approved the draft Decree No. 2.22.375 on the extension of the validity of the state of health emergency throughout the national territory to deal with the epidemic of the Corona virus "Covid-19", presented by Mr. Abdelouafi Laftit, Minister of the Interior.
- Subsequently, the Council of Government deliberated and approved draft Decree No. 2.22.337 implementing Law No. 98.15 on the compulsory basic health insurance scheme and Law No. 99.15 establishing a pension scheme for categories of professionals, self-employed persons and self-employed persons engaged in private activity. with regard to owners of traditional fishing vessels, with the exception of those subject to the social security scheme, presented by Mr. Khalid Ait Taleb, Minister of Health and Social Protection.
- In the same context, the Council of Government deliberated and approved draft Decree No. 2.22.338 amending and supplementing Decree No. 2.21.751 of 23 Rabii II 1443 (29 November 2021), implementing Law No. 98.15 on the Compulsory Basic Health Insurance Scheme and Law No. 99.15 establishing a pension scheme, for the categories of professionals, self-employed persons and self-employed persons engaged in private activity, as regards traders and accountants, also presented by Mr. Khalid Ait Taleb, Minister of Health and Social Protection.
- The Council of Government continued its work by deliberating and approving the draft Decree No. 2.22.342 amending Decree No. 2.21.957 of 18 Joumada I 1443 (23 December 2021) establishing the Bouknadel industrial acceleration zone, presented by Mr. Ryad Mezzour, Minister of Industry and Trade.
The Council of Government concluded its work by deliberating and approving proposals for appointments to positions of responsibility in accordance with article 92 of the Constitution.
- At the level of the Ministry of Solidarity, Social Integration and the Family, the following persons have been appointed:
- Mr. Khettar El Mojahidi, Director of National Mutual Aid.
- Mr. Rachid Kadida, Director of Social Development.